Tuesday, February 21, 2012

EllePhlaunt Artables "Flash Jewelry"



It's been a minute since my last post, and there have been a few times when I've thought about sending out a message to the interweb, then decided to just be present & enjoy the moment fully aware of what was happening. Major shifts are occurring at the time and I'm riding it out...

I had this urge back in December to dabble in my old jewelry making materials and made nearly 30 pieces within one week, staying up after work til 5am. It had been about 9 years since I had my custom jewelry design company and really got into this form of art, but within 1 week, I sold all the pieces I wanted to sell and chose my favorites to give as gifts to my family in Los Angeles. It was quite an amazing creative awakening...

EllePhlaunt Artables "Flash Jewelry" is only available by appointment only & by word of mouth, so there are no web pages. EllePhlaunt Artables will also be making rounds at some of our favorite town events so look out for the black trench coat or email LP @ ellephlaunt@gmail.com. Thank you & looking forward to making more creative connections... through sound, art & in all that we do. :)

P.S. HEADING TO THE "COME FULL CIRCLE" EVENT AT FRESH CAFE ON SATURDAY WITH SOME FRIENDS. SEE U THERE! xoxo LP

EllePhlaunt Artables
Recycled Visual & Wearable Art
Handmade in Hawai'i by Lady Paisley
ellephlaunt@gmail.com

No comments: